Work with the best
- Weekly Pay We want to put your money into your hands as soon as possible. That is why we pay our staffing employees weekly. The key to getting your money is to be sure that your timesheet is correct and approved on time so that your hours can be processed promptly.
- Direct Pay Deposit Enjoy the convenience of direct deposit of your pay into your checking account each week. You may also choose to deposit a portion or all of your cpay into a savings account. If you are interested in signing up for direct deposit, click on the direct deposit registration form below. Print out a copy of the form, complete it, attach a voided check in the space provided, and mail or bring it to one of our offices. For employees who have savings only, please attach a deposit slip.
Download Direct Deposit Registration Form
- Global Card Paycard If you do not have a checking or savings account, you can use your own Pay Card that has portability, meaning it can be loaded via ACH by us and others. Or, we can issue you a Global Card Paycard and you can take advantage of its many benefits.
- Credit Union Membership Enjoy the many financial benefits available through our credit union affiliations. Services offered include: Savings Plans, Loan Availability, Checking Services, Credit Cards, Investment Opportunities, Financial Counseling and Education Programs In Houston, call 713-799-6200. In El Paso, call 915-778-9221. In Dallas, call 214-319-3100. In San Antonio, call 210-258-1234.
- LegalShield Protect yourself and your family against Identity Theft and Legal issues. Identity theft is in the news daily and families are always facing legal challenges. To help you, we have teamed up with LegalShield to offer you the most comprehensive affordable plan available.
This website gives you information about:
• The LegalShield company
• How the benefit works
• The plans available
• How to sign up
- Employee Stock Option Plan – "ESOP" Becoming an owner of The Burnett Companies "Company" does not cost you anything. An ESOP is a retirement plan under ERISA laws and is similar to a 401K plan. It is designed to help provide you with a retirement income. You become eligible to participate in the ESOP after you have worked 1,000 in your anniversary year, which is a 12 month period from your first day of work or any anniversary year thereafter. To be eligible to receive stock, you must work 1000 or more hours in a plan year and be employed at the end of the plan year. For our staffing employees, when you are on an assignment after October 1st, you are assumed to be employed at the end of the plan year, which is the last Saturday in December unless you have accepted a permanent position or you have been terminated from the company. You become vested in your stock after you have been in the plan for three years. Participating Employees in the ESOP receive an annual statement of their account. This statement is mailed in May or June of each year. To view the Summary Plan Description of the plan and your account, click here. The Summary Plan Description provides information about the Plan and the distribution of the value of your vested shares upon your termination from the Company.
- Medical Indemnity Plan Guaranteed Insurability - No medical questions! No annual plan maximum benefit! Affordable limited medical insurance including. Additional Options > Vision Benefits > Short-term Disability > Term Life Insurance
Training / Recognition
- Free Online Training Upgrade your computer skills to increase your earning potential. Upon approval by your Staffing Manager, web-based training on a wide variety of software can be accessed at no charge from your home computer 24/7 or from one of our office computers during office hours.
- Employee Recognition We are proud to recognize the accomplishments of our employees. Outstanding employees are honored as our Employees-of-the-Month. We also hold on-site employee appreciation events.
Bonuses / Holiday Pay
- Service Bonuses Temporary staffing employees in "good standing" can qualify to earn bonuses for their hours of service based upon 1500 hours (excluding overtime) worked in a 12-month period from designated date.
- Holiday Pay To qualify for Holiday Pay, staffing employees must have worked 1500 hours (excluding overtime) in the past 12 months from the date of the holiday. At the time of the bonus pay, your hours will start from zero and start a new calculation for the next service bonus. Holiday pay is based on your rate at the time of the holiday. Recognized holidays - New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Referral Bonuses - designated cities only As an incentive for you to refer your friends, neighbors, and family members who you feel would make good employees, several of the Burnett/Choice service centers offer a referral bonus. The bonus will be paid after the person referred has worked 160 regular hours during a 6-month period. Instruct the person you are referring to us, to put your name and contact information on their application under “How did you hear about Burnett or Choice?” We are proud that our number one source of qualified applicants comes from personal referrals from people who know and trust our reputation for success. Contact the Burnett or Choice service center nearest you to find out if a referral bonus is currently being offered.