Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 7 years
Location: Houston, TX 77042
Job Reference #: 59-102490-18CB
Company Industry: Job Type : Human Resources ASA : Professional Gener
Job Title: Sr. Human Resource Manager
• Develops the change management strategy within the
business to support the implementation of HR programs.
• Recognize and understand the link of the business with
the overall operational entity and demonstrate sound
enterprise first thinking in making decisions.
• Develop and deliver presentations on a variety of HR
topics on a weekly basis at company orientations training and
• Conduct training on HR initiatives as needed.
• Will act as the primary intermediary between
Operations and HR and will handle issues such as
investigations, terms/layoffs, etc.
• Manage HRIS and generate ad hoc reports.
• Advises on effective conflict resolution procedures
and positive-impacting employee engagement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong consulting, management and negotiation skills
• Effectively develop new strategies to address complex
business needs and make recommendations for implementation.
• Flexibility and availability to interact with
employees at all levels
• Develop strong trusting relationships with respective
PSL to support and achieve results
• Ability to effectively multi task
• Attention to detail with excellent organizational
• Ability to be adaptable to changing priorities.
Responsibilities for Sr. Human Resource Manager
Provides HR consultation and support to a designated
PSL. Attends weekly meetings with respective PSL.
• Establishes effective relationships with assigned PSL
managers and senior leadership
• Uses HR knowledge to provide tactical support to
management in the areas of staffing, compensation, benefits,
training and employee relations
• Consults with PSL management in the strategic planning
process and development of human resources strategies that
support the PSL's business needs.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Provides guidance on PSL restructures, workforce
planning and succession planning.
• Assist management in identifying training needs for
PSL and individual management coaching needs.
• Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions
• Evaluates and monitors the success of training
programs with follow ups to ensure training objectives are
• Provides day to day performance management guidance to
management including coaching, counseling, career development
and disciplinary actions.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve
work relationships, increase productivity and retention as
well as building morale.
• Responsible for maintaining highly confidential
• Implements strong strategic focus coupled with the
ability to operationalize key initiatives in the PSL.
• Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a
heavily matrixed organization with dual HR reporting in to the
PSL and functional Sr. Director of HR Operations
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive in anticipating
the needs of the business and integrating them in to the
overall HR strategy
Qualifications for Sr. Human Resource Manager
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and
• Bachelor's degree required
• 7 + years related experience
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource
disciplines including compensation practices, organizational
diagnosis, employee diversity, performance management, federal
and state respective employment laws.
• Relevant industry experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with ADP Vantage preferred.
Compensation & Benefits for Sr. Human Resource Manager
• Salary : $96K-$140K
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Sr. Human Resource Manager
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Charisse Brown.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Direct Hire Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists